Like everything in life, children thrive in an environment that makes them feel safe and secure, and where things make sense to them. Our sessions are developed to link activities to learning, and to promote personalised education for every child in our care. Your child is unique and we let them know that.
• Full and part time sessions available tailored to suit your family needs
• Emphasis on learning and development
• Age appropriate environments within the childcare setting
• Ofsted registered, well established nursery
• Highly experienced caring staff
Inclusion matters to us and we know that it matters to you too, that is why our policy is to provide opportunities for every child.
Our childcare sessions promote learning about the needs of others. We always try to encourage an understanding of the wider world and how your child impacts on it.
Development that changes their world
"Children are ably supported by the members of staff in their learning and development through experiences that cover the seven areas of learning."
“The nursery is well resourced and rooms are used well to provide children with opportunities to engage in a wide variety of activities”