We give children the opportunity to discuss the things that they have enjoyed during the week. This reinforces learning and helps us to create the best possible environment for your child to develop. If you want a nursery where the children's activities really are about your child then look no further.
• Access to great outdoor space
• Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
• Activities that encourage learning through play
• Warm staff that children relate to
• Active promotion of inclusion for all
• Individualised care plans for each and every child
We have our own outside area that we encouraged free flow play with that we are developing with the encouragment of our strong minded children, our garden encompass play, exercise and learning with a bug garden, mud kitchen, water wall and a huge abacus!
So whether your child is a budding scientist, nature lover or just loves to explore we've got it covered.
Education that feels just like fun
"The staff team know their children well and they work well together which provides children with seamless care that promotes their feelings of well-being and belonging."
“Warm relationships are in place between the staff and the children who happily
involve staff in their play.”